It’s rare to find practical, visual parlor magic, and rarer still to find good opening effects. With “Heist” you have a perfect, magical and impressive opener for your parlor show.
Based on Tommy Wonder’s classic “Ring, Watch, Wallet” effect (a trick with a one-hundred year history), Irish stand-up comedian and magician Jack Wise has reimagined the workings of this trick so that they are far more practical and reliable than previous versions.
The plot is simple and stunning: you place your watch, ring, and the money from your wallet inside an envelope. In a flash, you tear up the envelope and allow the pieces to flutter to the floor! Then you instantly show the watch back on your wrist, the money back in your wallet, and the ring back on your finger. A quick, impressive opener for stage or close-up!
- A quick, impressive opener using props that you wear!
- Perfect for close-up and stand-up performances
- Includes all required props (including good quality gimmicked watches and wallet)
- Complete with everything you need all inside a beautiful storage case
- Detailed instructional download featuring Andi Gladwin
Some of the top professional magicians in the world have already been using “Heist” as a feature of their show.