n any lighting conditions, close-up, walk around, parlour or stage you will be able to perform an unbelievably clean switch.
- A killer ending for card to impossible location
- The perfect solution to the dream card plot
- The most direct and fair Confabulation routine you have ever seen.
Mystery Solved has been perfectly engineered and custom made from the ground up, to provide you with a method that you will enjoy using again and again and yet your spectators will never see a thing!
A signed card vanishes from the deck only to be discovered in the clear box that has been isolated under a wine glass the entire time!
In a mentalism routine your audience can see you place the prediction inside an empty box. After asking for random information from your audience members, the prediction can be tipped out at fingertips, before being read out loud by a spectator.
- The card is tipped out at fingertips making the retention of vision incredibly strong and deceptive.
- The box is only half the size of a deck of cards!
- The box is instantly empty and clear!
- The contents can be changed/customized in three minutes!
- You can place objects in the box and clearly tip them out!
As well as the thinking behind Mystery Solved, the accompanying DVD which was shot on location in London’s Shard, provides a wealth of information including David’s card routine. Also, guest star Peter Turner describes ways to use Mystery Solved in mentalism routines.Here is what some of the world leading performers, creators and Magical thinkers are saying about David Penn’s Mystery Solved:
What The **CK! Tom Stone
Holy Moly! That has to be real magic. There is no other explanation Jonathan Levit
That is Beautiful Ben Hanlin
David has created a box of such transparent scrupulous veracity, so honest yet so brazenly pathological. This box should not be able to switch anything for anything else, yet it does so without a shadow of guilt! Max Somerset
When I saw Mystery Solved I couldn’t believe a switch was occurring. Marc Oberon
This is the best effect I have every created, Including Coinvexed. I am proud to introduce it to the magic community David Penn