- Performer has spectator select a single card from a deck.
- Card is lost in the deck and a large number of cards are placed on (stuck to) a wheel that is suspended on a stand.
- An air/dart pistol is displayed, and a dart is selected, marked, and placed into the gun by the spectator.
- The wheel is the spun around and the dart gun is fired at the spinning cards on the wheel.
- Upon examination, the dart is the stuck into the spectators selected card!
- Wheel is then turned around and the audience can see that all the cards are different!
- Bullet catch of the dart in the teeth.
- Again, Spectator selects and marks the dart and places into the gun. Performer blows up the balloon and holds it in front of his face.
- Spectator fires the gun, the balloon pops and the performer is now seen with the exact same dart caught in his teeth!